to support research for cell and tissue culture test systems.
- Class II biological safety cabinets
- Multiple CO2, relative humidity and temperature regulated incubators
- Variety of centrifuges
- Variety of freezers and refrigerators
- Bright Field
- Phase Contrast
- Other Diagnostics
- Microarray Scanner
Current in vitro Cell Culture Work with Human Cells
- Cardiac Myocyte
- Mesenchymal Stem
- Neural Stem
- Schwann Cells
- Smooth Muscle
- And More
Various cell-type-material combinations can be qualitatively and quantitatively evaluated for cell
adhesion and proliferation behavior over an incubation period between 1 and 28 days.
- Cell Count – Live and/or DEAD – Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Staining
- DNA Quantification
- Cell-to-Cell and/or Cell-to-Surface Adhesion
Cellular Structural Integrity/Metabolic Activity - Cytotoxicity
Cytotoxicity screening assays can be used to evaluate the response of living cells to
- MTT ((3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol)-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide)
- LDH (Lactate Dehydrogenase)
- NRU (Neutral Red Uptake)
Intracellular and Extracellular - Visualization
qualitatively and quantitatively analyzed – size, spreading, population and organization.
- Immunofluorescence Imaging
- Label-Free Imaging (Scanning Electron Microscopy/SEM)
Differentiation and Markers
Cells seeded on different surfaces can be evaluated for specific gene, protein or molecular
markers over the incubation period (e.g., bone matrix formation).
Procollagen I, Transforming Growth Factor-beta (TGF-b), and/or Fibronectin
ability to develop standard and specialized co-culture and 3D culture systems.
- Materials/reagents and equipment to formulate and optimize specialized scaffolds and models
- Equipment and materials to coat or modify the surface of specialized scaffolds
- Equipment for imaging and analyzing cell-cell interaction, cell proliferation, population, gene and protein expression, toxicity, etc.
Surface Characterization Capabilities
- Surface morphology (SEM)
- Surface roughness (AFM)
- Surface energy (contact angle)
- Total protein assay – colorimetric assay technique
Simulated Body Fluid Assay
- Mineral content deposition quantification – colorimetric assay technique
- Mineral content deposition visualization – SEM
Connect with Implant Surfaces
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.