Drug-Free and Polymer-Free ANTIMICROBIAL Surface
Featuring Tunable Elution!
- ZOI more comparable to that of a drug
- Select antimicrobial intensity and duration to meet specific needs.
- Select duration: 7 days to 9 months
- Select intensity: 1 to 4 (Relative)
- >6 log reduction
- Reduce or eliminate biofilm formation
- Apply to polymers, metals, and ceramics
- Unique Plasma Deposition
- Effective in Static and Flow Applications
- FDA Master File
The proven Dual+ AgO™ Antimicrobial Surface is nano-engineered to control nosocomial infection and biofilm formation to deliver longer device life and fewer complications.
The unique plasma deposition process allows dual-ion elution tuning of antimicrobial intensity and elution duration. A Dual+ AgO™ healing study confirms complete elution and healing at 21 days with tissue in-growth at 28 days, equivalent to control. White paper is available on request.
The highly active, non-stoichiometric silver oxide AgO surface can deliver >6 log bacterial reduction. Dual+ AgO™ Antimicrobial elutes faster than Ag2O to perform well in both static and high-flow environments and is polymer free.
The data shows the effective Zone of Inhibition (ZOI) for Dual+ AgO™ is approximately ten times larger than the ZOI for traditional silver oxide (Ag2O). Testing conducted by CMDClabs.com 9/22. In Vivo rabbit healing study confirms infection free tissue healing. Test Report, Rabbit and catheter studies available on request.